On Wednesday 20 October, the miscellaneous group photos will be taken as per the following list:
- School Captains
- Sport & House Captains
- Performing Arts Captains (Performing Arts, Band, Dance and Choir Captains)
- Stage & Technology Captains
- Bands - Advanced, Intermediate and Beginner
- Dance Troupes - Advanced, Intermediate and Beginner
- Choirs - Advanced & Intermediate
- Eco Marines (Ambassadors and Support Crew only)
- Year 6 students* who were not photographed previously in June.
Students may collect a miscellaneous group photo envelope (one per family) from the office.
All miscellaneous group photos will be $15 each and payment must be received by Wednesday, 20th October. Payment envelopes can be left at the school office.
Year 6 Composite Photo: Every Year 6 student will have the opportunity to purchase a composite photo of all 2021 Year 6 students for $15. Year 6 students will receive their composite photo envelopes next week.
Year 6 composite photos can be purchased until the end of the school year. Payment envelopes can be left at the school office.
All students must be in full formal uniform.
*We will also be photographing any new Year 6 students or Year 6 students who missed out having their photo taken when school photos were done in May. These individual photos form part of the end of year graduation.